Wednesday 16 December 2015

Questionaire

Questionaire

Chris and I devised a questionaire to find out about what our audience may want and what they like about thrillers. I have analysed these questionaires down at the bottom of the blog.

Feedback









Analysis

From these questionaires I can see that I had some sarcastic feedback but even on those I still got valuable data from my audience. The majority of the people I asked were 16-24 so I now know my target audience. The questionaire also shows that everyone apart from one person like mystery thrillers which is good as our production is a mystery thriller. Our idea also got very positive feedback as all but one person thought it was either a 3 or a 4 for the rating of our idea. The majority of the improvements that we recieved were to make it longer or to add more storyline. This is something that Chris and I are going to think about when it comes to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment