Monday 8 February 2016

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?  

I feel that I have learnt a lot since my preliminary task. Back when I did the preliminary task I had very basic camera and editing skills but with me having more time to create this final production I feel that I have managed to better these skills. This is because I had to do quite a lot of camera shots myself and I was learning how to better position and utilize the lighting to get the best shots. I also learned to be better at editing by learning as I edited. This way I was able to learn at my own pace and I had better opportunities of using different effects and getting the timing right of the clips. I have also learnt firsthand that it is still better to use a tripod than not use a tripod. This is even particular with when I am walking and holding the camera as in my preliminary task when I was doing POV shots whilst walking the camera was far too shakey. However in The Enigma when I did this by also using the tripod and holding the tripod whilst I was walking the camera was much more steadier.  I have learnt how to use the camera more effectively to get the best shots and I have also learned how too get the best out of the editing software. Also back in my preliminary task I feel that my acting wasn't the best so I tried to improve this for my final production.

No comments:

Post a Comment