Monday 8 February 2016

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I think that I have learnt a lot about the technologies involved in creating a film. Because this was my first time in ever undertaking something like this I had a lot to learn. The first thing that I had to learn was to find the best way to use the camera. We used a Nikon D3100 camera which was the best camera we had available and it was fairly easy to use. The only problem was that it had a short battery life and we had to go charge it up whilst we were in the middle of filming. I believe that we managed to get some good shots in our opening sequence by using the camera effectively. We also used a tripod to keep the camera more steady as well to get higher quality shots. We also tried to use the lighting in filming so we could create the right atmosphere.

I also had to get to grips with the editing software as well. I have had previous experience with the editing software which was Adobe Premier Pro CC, but I only had minimal experience with it during my preliminary task. My previous experience was good enough for me to create and edit a basic production but I believe that learning more about what the editing software can do I believe that I have created a much better opening sequence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment